Thursday, June 3, 2010

More questions and postings

I am not so sure about any of this. I think the next thing I need to do is write an article about my website(s) so that I can get it published or recognized on the google SE. I may have to do this one first because of the rules  and regulations on site content and all that stuff.
 I did some more baking again yesterday  using  more of my kitchen gadgets.  One of which I do not use very often but really love.  Rolling Hills Rubber Rings for Rolling Pin I made the old fashioned sugar cookies and when you roll out the dough you must use these sleeves or rubber rings on the Rolling Pin  I have aquired so many kitchen gadgets over the past 30 years that there are some I use  quit a bit and don't even realize that there are people out there that really have no clue as to what to use them for or how helpful these kitchen gadgets are in the kitchen. I am sure that there are other cooks that have kitchen gadgets that are a treasure to them and I have no clue as to what to do with their kitchen gadget or that they even exist.  So if you have a unique or unusual kitchen gadget, let me know.
This making money online thing is really hard, yet there are lots of people out there that are doing it every day, and there are tons of sights that you can buy "secrets" on how to do it.  After all that's what I did. Maybe some day I will be able to sell you my secret to being a success online or you can read about me going broke trying to make money online.  Who knows?  Its all relevant somehow.  

No comments: