If any of you read the first post on this blog you will see that I originally started this blog as an effort and training in order to make money online. Well I am still in the process of doing that. I have been told that it should take about a year and I will need many web sights in order to do that. So..... I am including in this blog some of the sights that I have come up with over the past year. Some have similar subjects but some are not even related, just a practice page.
Please Check out my links or sites listed below. If you like them please recommend them to your friends on Facebook as one thing I have learned is that traffic or people viewing my sight may at some point mean money.
Using Natural Dyes to Make Easter Eggs
History Of the Udranian Easter Egg
Top 10 Kitchen Gadgets you must Have
New High-Tech Kitchen Gadgets
Never the less I will keep at this for a while longer as I know that I was scammed by the company that is "schooling" supposedly teaching me how to make money online and if I don't keep trying they will say that I didn't follow through on what was taught to me in the "webinars"
No comments:
Post a Comment