favorite kitchen gadget, coffee makers, coffee, kitchen, useless kitchen gadgets, cooking, baking, making money online, kitchen gadgets,
Monday, June 28, 2010
Tongs
I do have a couple sets of this kitchen gadget in my kitchen, but I am not sure of the usefulness of a pair of tongs. I have a bamboo tong that I purchased for using in a silver-stone frying pan for turning bacon, not real impressed with the way they work. I have a scissor type tong also. I use this tong more for serving spaghetti and placing those long pieces of lasagna in the pan. There may those of you out there that own a good pair of tongs-- probably 8" Stainless Steel
and a lock that allows them to stay shut when not in use -- you wonder how you ever got by without them. Tongs can be used for turning a piece of meat in the pan, pulling a hot baking sheet towards you if it's gone too far back in the oven, serving and plating food...you get it. The choices are many and possibilities are endless.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment