favorite kitchen gadget, coffee makers, coffee, kitchen, useless kitchen gadgets, cooking, baking, making money online, kitchen gadgets,
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Still working
I don't seem to be getting to far on this kitchen gadget queen. But then again I need to remember that according to a time line from when I started this I am still an infant and just starting to crawl. Learned yesterday that consistency is the key. Still a bit confused about my main web site though. The Best Kitchen Gadgets The biggest question I have is..............Because of the content, do I do the posting here or do I post there. This is a very time consuming job. I suppose similar to having an infant in the house, must be attended to all the time. Guess the types of posts that I am doing maybe wrong. Instead of posting Gadgets, post my website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment